It is the age of the Cloud, the Apple and the Hummingbird. Technology is advancing so fast and furiously, that if you blink, you might open your eyes to a world of new possibilities.
More than ever before, the business world is seeing a massive outcropping of small/ medium business and entrepreneurial startups. These businesses are answering the needs of the modern world. They require advanced technology, but in many cases, they lack extensive financial resources.
Enter a virtual work environment that is accessible from any device, anywhere, at any time: cloud-based technology.
Using the latest market statistics and requirements, Apollo has developed an affordable, cloud-based software for physical therapists all across the globe. How does cloud-based software save money for your business? The answer to that is extensive, but here are the five most common reasons that cloud software users swear by how much they can save:
- Cloud-based technology does not require an on-site technical support team or a designated room full of servers and IT equipment. Gone are the days when you need a whole team to manage your IT requirements. Many businesses prefer to liaise with an external IT agency, because using cloud-based software rarely has difficult problems and it cuts out the cost of having employees waiting around for that to happen. To find out how Apollo has adopted this requirement in their software, keep reading.
- Cloud-based technology only requires a connectable device and an internet connection. It can be used from anywhere. In fact, this is where you will want to retain your IT staff – to keep your on-site devices and your internet connection stable and secure. Other than that, the limitless cloud is your oyster!
- Depending on the type of practice you run, having an office is optional. Because you can work from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection, paying for an office that you might only use occasionally is a huge expense. With cloud-based technology, renting a physical office is not a must.
- You don’t need to buy products and technology outright. Apollo’s cloud software is a platform that allows you to pay on a scalable subscription basis. Moving to the cloud means not spending for software that you can only use a finite amount of times, or for extra devices that your team is not large enough to use. Working in the cloud allows you to pay for what you need, as you need it.
- With so many cloud vendors in the market, technology is more affordable than ever before. If one service provider is too expensive, you can always shop around. Apollo understood the need for competitive software that would encapsulate all the benefits offered in practice management software, with an affordable price to match, and Apollo’s Practice Management software was created.
How exactly will you save money with Apollo’s affordable technology? It’s a pay-as-you-go service. Only pay for what you need, when you need it. There are no hidden terms and conditions locking you in for years. You can cancel when you like, and there will be no hard feelings. However, other benefits that will keep you satisfied and running your practice affordably are the benefits of adding unlimited users and unlimited locations to your practice with no extra cost.
The best has been saved for last: The ultimate reason you would choose to buy Apollo’s Practice Management software, is because your IT support is absolutely free!